BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

motivation

So, I obviously didn't do the whole blogging for 40 days thing. I wish I could but don't want to be tired to the computer anymore than I already have.

I have been wanting to workout more and eat healthier. Maybe this has something to do with my low confidence. No, it doesn't help any people tell me that I don't need to lose anymore weight. It isn't about the weight. I don't care about the weight - at least not in the moving down direction. I just about confidence. It is ridiculous that I have NEVER felt comfortable in a bathing suit since MAYBE grade 4. Am I wrong in striving for this? I want to feel strong, lean, and proud of a healthy body. There is sooooo much in the world that we don't have control over like cancer, war, death, accidence, other people. I want to see if I can at least control my confidence. It has to come from within me, right?

So, I am going to go to the darn gym as often as possible. I am going to run on days off. I am going to track my walks and runs with my new Nike+ SportBand. I am going to make smarter food choices. Yes, this also means I get to listen to my body and allow days of rest and indulgences too. I am not talking about deprivation. I hope that this experiment will add more to my life than take away. I am also not saying that I don't exercise enough or eat right. I just want to put the anti a bit.

Why?
Confidence (as measured by being able to wear a bathing suit I feel rockin in)
Health
Strength
Energy
Prevention
Consistency
"Walk my Talk"

0 comments: