BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

And the Invites Play on...

We were going to address today but there are so many addresses that I still need to collect. I spend the entire day (starting at 8am) preparing addresses (inner and outer envelop wording) and collecting missing addresses (which will continue until mail out date, I am sure). I was also organizing the A and B list. A list are getting sent out first, family first. Then the B list, friends and co-workers.

I dropped of the invites to be printed at Kinko's Saturday, estimated time of completion was Sunday at 3pm. At 3pm there was HUGE TYPO and they closed at 5pm! This is particularly frustrating because I have been staring these and working on these for what seems like hours and days and weeks and months. I am also very self-conscious about my typos and mixing of numbers. My dyslexia has been source of shame and motivation for as since as I can remember. Well,...Our paper supplier was out of this paper. It was too late to fast order more paper from them. This required me going to two different paper stores in town. The lady at PaperZone was a guardian angel! Very helpful. I left with a whole ream. I raced home to make the edits, save the as PDF files, copy to a jumpdrive. I found myself going back to Kinko's for them to convert, print and cut AGAIN. I got it done just in time by 5PM on the dot! [Seth was snowboarding and Amy was bowling.]

Anywho...Amy is going to assemble during the week.

Saturday is addresses.

As I told a friend, while this is stressful. Seeing Seth's face as soon as he got back Mt. BAker when he assembled the first one, picking me up, holding me and saying how proud he is of me just makes it all worth it!

So far we (Amy, Amy, Curtis, Seth, Shannon, Nancy, Linda, and all others) are thinking 10am next Saturday and Amy and Curtis's we will be addressing until burnout. Finish and stamp on Sunday (Minus Shannon, she has to go back south Sat night).

It's coming together. It really is coming together. *sigh*

0 comments: