BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Molano Easter 2012 - BABY ANNOUNCEMENT

Family was here to visit and we invited a bunch of friends out to the Upfront Theater for Improv Comedy night because we got a connection to get Seth and I pulled on stage.

They asked the crowd if there were any married people in the crowd. Of course they picked us to be part of the next improv. A re-enactment of how we met and our first date. They had a lot to work with since we met at Rumors (a "Gay" friendly bar) on Halloween LOL. It was hilarious.

Seth would dig a bell if the girl who acted me did something I would do or say and honk a horn if it wasn't something I would do or say. I would do the same for the guy playing Seth.

It was hilarious. The girls started dancing provocatively and Seth started dinging LOL I was like, whatever?! The guy playing Seth asked if I wanted to see his "cool tats" and I dinged that. Seth was like, whatever?!  Everything down to chatting at Starbucks until they kicked us out well past closing. Just a few examples.

Then they improv-ed 5 years later. The guy said "Wow, I can't believe all the adventures we've done....married....and travel." I dinged that. Then the girl who played me said "Yes, and to think, we're gonna have a baby now!" And we both started dinging!!!!!!

They turned and asked if it was true. We said yes. We had a bunch of friends there totally surprised. A few were crying the happiest of tears. A TOTAL SURPRISE!!! It was AWESOME!!!! Our friend Reatha who hooked us up with the improv opportunity also recorded it on her phone but is having trouble uploading it to YouTube. Finger's crossed. I hope we can get that posted ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mom and Dad found out the night before. Seth got home from work. As we sat down to dinner. Seth wanted to practice some Spanish he was learning. "Vivimos en Birch Bay. / We live in Birch Bay." "I was born in June. / Yo nací en el mes de junio." And then He said "We're having a baby in October. / Estamos teniendo un bebé en Octubre."
They are THRILLED!!!! Lots of phone calls afterwards.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At work, I made little Easter Gift Bags. Each filled with 3 candy filled Eggs with the words "Hatching" "October" "22nd" on them :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

This truly is a Holiday Baby! Finding out on Valentine's Day. 1st "emergency" ultra sound on Leap Day. Announcements on Easter. And Born near Halloween! 

 

0 comments: